• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What other comic sites do you visit ALL THE TIME.

26 posts in this topic

This is the only comic site that I look at EVERY DAY. This and eBay are my 2 most visited sites. GPA a lot as well as a ew other, but nothing like this site. Anyone else a hound on another site or board?

This is the only comic site that I look at EVERY DAY. This and eBay are my 2 most visited sites. GPA a lot as well as a ew other, but nothing like this site. Anyone else a hound on another site or board?

As stated in another thread:

www.comicbookresources.com great for comic news(check-out their Comic Reel Wrap)

Their Boards are IMHO some-what tammer then here.

www.comicspriceguide.com Cool because many of the people that post here also post

there as well (add bouns HAMMER2 runs amok, yes THAT HAMMER!!)

www.kryptonsite.com best smallville site there is!!!(check-out Spoilers for a week to week

up-date.)

Thats all from me.

comics price guide

comic covers This is a website run by one of the admins over on cpg it has a forum where you can buy/sell/trade comics

dreamrift comics Im an admin over here.The site was just recently started and all it has is a messageboard but soon theres going to be more stuff added.

Besides this one, the sites I visit the most are probably:

Rob React's Blog

Bob Storms site (Highgrade)

Mile High (as much as I dislike them, they're great for cover references)

Just checked out Zipper's site the other day as well, and it will be getting alot more hits from me. Very nice! thumbsup2.gif

If we're including dealer sites, etc. I also check out PGCMint, High Grade Comics, Comiclink, Heritage, Metro, Superworld, Pedigree, all on a pretty regular basis. I also regularly check the search engine at Comic Art Fans to see if there's any new art out there that I'd be interested in that I'd missed.

And, of course, I visit eBay five million times a day.

Every day?

This one.

Newsarama

Marvel Masterworks Resources

Comic book conventions.

Sundays:

Silver Bullet Comic Books - All the Rage

Mondays:

CBR: Lying in the Gutters

Occasionally:

Too many to mention

Other message boards - rarely post elsewhere but I am registered at:

CBR (I was at one time a moderator at that site)

Comic Art-L Yahoo group

Cerebus Yahoo group

Comic book conventions message board.

Comicon.com

Comics Price Guide

Mack Message Board

Toronto Comics Jam discussion board

Drawing Board discussion group (EZboard)

and a few others...

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Doug Sulipa's site www.dougcomicworld.com or Andy's site www.goldustcomics.com (our own Goldust40's online store).

Both are excellent sites with good inventories, fair pricing, strict grading, and excellent customer service.

If Doug had a real website I would visit it more often, but as it now stands you're better off getting on his mailing list or just emailing him your want list. His current website is terrible, but that doesn't stop the "designer" from soliciting more "website development" work at the bottom of Doug's site!! 27_laughing.gif

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Doug Sulipa's site www.dougcomicworld.com or Andy's site www.goldustcomics.com (our own Goldust40's online store).

Both are excellent sites with good inventories, fair pricing, strict grading, and excellent customer service.

If Doug had a real website I would visit it more often, but as it now stands you're better off getting on his mailing list or just emailing him your want list. His current website is terrible, but that doesn't stop the "designer" from soliciting more "website development" work at the bottom of Doug's site!! 27_laughing.gif

lol.....I just PM'd Scott something similar.

lol.....I just PM'd Scott something similar.

I used to deal with the "designer" (Terry Hoknes) quite a bit back in the early ebay days...wonder what ever happened to him?

He was one of the few volume sellers that dealt with late silver/early bronze DC's and more off-beat titles, which I was big into at the time. He also had a website that was pretty tough to make it through, and Doug's site sort of mirrors Terry's old site.