• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bannage

52 posts in this topic

"Bugaboo, Nikos. Liam/Batfan/Bugas/... is/was Bugaboo."

says Bugaboo. tongue.gif

Actually, no, says me. Looking forward to the little "crybaby" emoticon from BatFan now. Pay me the $50 you owe me, you lying piece of [!@#%^&^].

Mebbe as a matter of compensation, every shill he's used since the bet should each pay you $50.00 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

Bye, Bye, Liam ! Seems Troll-Fishing does work! hi.gif

"Here, Kitty, Kitty, Kitty !"

I gave him four weeks to be banned, but I guess he couldn't wait that long! 27_laughing.gif

acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

TROLL'S: Them's good eatin' !

screwy.gif666 screwy.gif
hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif
yay.gifpoke2.gif
frustrated.gifpopcorn.gifstooges.gif

sign-offtopic.gif 999 - 333 = 666 headbang.gif

Is this some sort of accounting joke I don't get? Greggy, do you get this? confused.gif

Well actually, to be precise, this is an example of Accrual Based Accounting Humor:

With the accrual method, you record income when the sale occurs (999), not necessarily when you receive payment (333). You record an expense when you receive goods or services, even though you may not pay for them until later. (666)

Get it? 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

screwy.gif666 screwy.gif
hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif
yay.gifpoke2.gif

Is this some sort of accounting joke I don't get? Greggy, do you get this? confused.gif

Well actually, to be precise, this is an example of Accrual Based Accounting Humor:

With the accrual method, you record income when the sale occurs (999), not necessarily when you receive payment (333). You record an expense when you receive goods or services, even though you may not pay for them until later. (666)

27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif

That's a good one!!!!

screwy.gif

screwy.gif666 screwy.gif
hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif
yay.gifpoke2.gif

With the accrual method, you record income when the sale occurs (999), not necessarily when you receive payment (333). You record an expense when you receive goods or services, even though you may not pay for them until later. (666)

lolsign-funnypost.gif

That's a good one!!!!

screwy.gif

popcorn.gif

screwy.gif666 screwy.gif
hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif
yay.gifpoke2.gif

That's a good one!!!!

screwy.gif

The matching principles are for wusses! Cash method for me! 893whatthe.gif

screwy.gif666 screwy.gif
hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif
yay.gifpoke2.gif

That's a good one!!!!

screwy.gif

Yeah, whatever he said. headbang.gif

screwy.gif666 screwy.gif
hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif
yay.gifpoke2.gif

That's a good one!!!!

screwy.gif

Here, Kitty, Kitty, Kitty ! 27_laughing.gifyay.gif