• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bannage

52 posts in this topic

Wondering when that was going to happen.

Anyboday point out before, that you can re-arrange the letters in 'liam hails" and you get, "I am a shill"? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Anyboday point out before, that you can re-arrange the letters in 'liam hails" and you get, "I am a shill"? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif I love it. That was the only witty thing he had to offer. 27_laughing.gif

R.I.P. Brother Liam....... sleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gif

Buh Bye Greggy. tongue.gif

liam = greggy confused.gif

Liam collected DC's before he pass aw...uh, I mean before he entered the monaster...uh, I mean before he got banned!?!? foreheadslap.gif

R.I.P. Brother Liam....... sleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gif

Buh Bye Greggy. tongue.gif

liam = greggy confused.gif

Liam collected DC's before he pass aw...uh, I mean before he entered the monaster...uh, I mean before he got banned!?!? foreheadslap.gif

confused.gifconfused.gif Sorry I asked

"Bugaboo, Nikos. Liam/Batfan/Bugas/... is/was Bugaboo."

says Bugaboo. tongue.gif

Actually, no, says me. Looking forward to the little "crybaby" emoticon from BatFan now. Pay me the $50 you owe me, you lying piece of [!@#%^&^].