• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post YOUR (SA) book of the day

797 posts in this topic

:sick: I wanna play but your not letting me. lol. Where is your Fury #6? :baiting:

The OP doesnt have any Marvel at all, I am just trying to attract a few more into this or it will be just me & you :roflmao:

I dont have Fury #6 bro, 1 of 2 issues I am missing, I should have them, if it wasnt for Symbiote's double price tactics :pullhair:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7171538

:sick: I wanna play but your not letting me. lol. Where is your Fury #6? :baiting:

The OP doesnt have any Marvel at all, I am just trying to attract a few more into this or it will be just me & you :roflmao:

I dont have Fury #6 bro, 1 of 2 issues I am missing, I should have them, if it wasnt for Symbiote's double price tactics :pullhair:

:baiting::acclaim: I picked one of the two issues you don't have. :banana:

lol Yeah, as soon as you post your Adventure 247 1st Legion, you score a point :whee:

lol Yeah, as soon as you post your Adventure 247 1st Legion, you score a point :whee:

:sick: It's garbage I tell ya. :sumo:lol

:sick: It's garbage I tell ya. :sumo:lol

lol You will see the light one day :wishluck:

Ok this idea doesn't seem to be working.

Let's try this, it fits in with the thread title. For today, post a book from your collection from the year 1956 or 1957, tomorrow post only books from 1958 and 1959, and so on up until the end of the silver age. When this is reached, we start back at the beginning again.

It can be any book, does not have to be a key etc, just one of your own books. It also does not matter if people want to post a book that someone else has posted, just as long as it comes from your collection. This should give everyone a chance to post books at some point, if they feel inclined. If people are interested, should be a good way to see a lot of books.

So today is books from 1956-1957. I will start it off with this.

From 1957

1957_zps830bfbc5.jpg

Sounds great, except that I dont know off the top of my head the exact years of the books I have scanned.

I guess I am out :(

Don't worry, at least you don't suffer from comic collector's OCD :grin:

Sounds great, except that I dont know off the top of my head the exact years of the books I have scanned.

I suffer from that.

January 1956

null_zpseb2fa78c.jpg[/img]

2012-12-09172826.jpg[/img]

2012-10-26181938.jpg[/img]

rawhidekid6.jpg[/img]

I dont discriminate at all between any comic, I collect all soft covers, all hardcovers, all trades, all slipcases, all treasurys, all companies, all ages, all titles, all years, all genres, all variants, raw & slabbed from NG - 10.0, I also collect original art & sketches.

I gave away 25,000 comics last year just to make some space in my 3rd comic room.

I only have 1% of my collection scanned.

Only Frankie knows to what level I am driven as he is the same, except he had enough minerals to focus on just one company, something I have never been able to do.

Comic collectors OCD, you dont have a clue really :insane: