• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post YOUR (SA) book of the day

797 posts in this topic

DSCN1168_zpsff3d40a3.jpg

Pretty book. Not at all common to my eyes. It seems that Charltons got little or no distribution in small town Southern Ontario in 1967.

Thanks! I'm in Northern Wisconsin, geographically close to you, and I've never seen a copy in the wild.

So did I break this thread? Nobody has a Blue Beetle #1 that they're willing to share? :baiting:

Pretty book. Not at all common to my eyes. It seems that Charltons got little or no distribution in small town Southern Ontario in 1967.

Thanks! I'm in Northern Wisconsin, geographically close to you, and I've never seen a copy in the wild.

So did I break this thread? Nobody has a Blue Beetle #1 that they're willing to share? :baiting:

Okay okay, I will go dig mine out and scan it, it wont be as nice as yours though

Here you go, if this thread can be ended by such a common book, it hasnt got a chance if someone wants to start posting obscure stuff.

We need to get some more players to see more books :)

BlueBeetle1.jpg

:headbang: