• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rips newest sale, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Keys etc. Both Raw and CGC

101 posts in this topic

Teen Titans 1 (Nice page quality) Matt Kohal strikes again!

VF- $110

Why not :takeit:

Nice grab. I was chewing my lip on that one. Would be a cool comic to have in the collection. It wasn't my era, but I loved the later comics.

I have personally seen two different sales of the SA Teen Titans 1 sell to kids who were less than 12 years old. The Titans are VERY popular with the younger crowd.... and it's still crazy cheap..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I have personally seen two different sales of the SA Teen Titans 1 sell to kids who were less than 12 years old. The Titans are VERY popular with the younger crowd.... and it's still crazy cheap..... GOD BLESS...

Maybe six years ago I had a grandmother call me asking about Teen Titans 1 for her grandson and I ended up sending her #1 from 1966, 1980, and 1984 to give him for Christmas.

SA Teen Titans have a lot going for them as a collectible..... enduring popularity of the group and a short run. Believe it or not, I went to a show in NYC in "82 to show my portfolio and spent my hundred dollars on Perez Titans instead of a Ditko OA page from an ASM issue ( also 100 bucks with MANY to choose from)...... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Maybe six years ago I had a grandmother call me asking about Teen Titans 1 for her grandson and I ended up sending her #1 from 1966, 1980, and 1984 to give him for Christmas.

At every show I've done for the past three years I have consistently been asked about SA Teen Titans by collectors ranging in age from teens to early thirties.

Discounts on books left:

Tales to Astonish 49 CGC 9.2 OW/W $825 $775

Tales to Astonish 50 CGC 9.4 OW/W $750 $690

X-Men 4 Best looking G/VG you will find $315 $290

Wonder Woman 85 VG $100 $85

Batman 136 F/VF $125 $99

Sorry was hoping to sell but real world has been taking up too much time.

Hope to continue tomorrow.

Got some duck books from my parents neighbors which was very interesting.

Four Color 147, 178, 238 and a few others.

Also got some 1950's books coming :wishluck: