• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3D Double SS posted by B. Koski

6 posts in this topic

Decided to purchase this book only because it was double Signed and dirt cheap..

I love Darkseid because he reminds me so much of Thanos. This is also one my favorites when it comes to the 3D covers. So yeah, it's been a while. With the Holidays being here and gifts to buy, money will be tight... very tight!

14750.jpg

See more journals by B. Koski

Hey Ronny,

No, I really don't know what type of pen was used. I bought this book off ebay the other night. But it looks like Silver paint-ball sharpie! With those linticular covers I believe you'd need a marker with a paint ball tip! That way it will roll across that thick lined cover.

I'll be getting that Graphic #4 here by the end of the week. You remember that book Ronny?

I'll post it on Fri-Sat.

The Sharpies worked fine for the two I had signed at Wizard World Austin. Had Neal and Denny sign the Detective Comics 23.4 Manbat cover and the Batman and Robin 23.3 Ra's al Ghul cover. Figured the two of them created the characters so why not. Neal though did really look at the cover for a while but wouldn't write I approve on the cover along with signing.

Wish I would have taken a photo but iI guess they just slipped my mind compared to the others.