• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Little Help with grading this ToS 49

19 posts in this topic

This is my first time trying to post a book here (i think) and would love to have the boards opinions on this book.

Front

web page

Help will be appreciated, as i am still new to the hobby and still trying to get better at grading.

893applaud-thumb.gif in advance

Arex

lots of stress on the spine and creases on the corners. perhaps a bit of fading in the colors. BC is a bit dirty and there are some obvious indents/creases.

still, when viewed on the whole, it's still pretty presentable. i'm thinking in the 4.5 area?! LOVE that cover, BTW........... thumbsup2.gif

lots of stress on the spine and creases on the corners. perhaps a bit of fading in the colors. BC is a bit dirty and there are some obvious indents/creases.

still, when viewed on the whole, it's still pretty presentable. i'm thinking in the 4.5 area?! LOVE that cover, BTW........... thumbsup2.gif

VG+ sounds right to me, too! Great book. One of my very favorite SA crossovers!

I kinda thought it was around a vg. I usually try to stick around a vf on Silver books, but I got a decent deal on it and it looks a little better in person, not much, but a little. While it is a key, it was not high enough up my want list to wait to find it in higher grade and have to shell out the extra $$$$$$ for it. Anyway, thanks, ive got a few other books im going to scan and get your opinions on. thumbsup2.gif

Nice mid-grade copy.

5.0 might be possible depending on if that top right corner damage is mere surface creaseing, or bends through the whole book.

The top corner does not go through the whole book, just on the cover. I know that this is going to sound dumb, (i have a habit of that) but the book does look better in person. My LCS had it graded as a F, but I got the book for vg price, so i think that I got a fair shake. Thanks for the info, guys, ive got a ToS 41 that ill get you opinions on next. headbang.gif