• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Offbeat's Clearout CLOSED

182 posts in this topic

I am doing a bit of rearranging and pulling stuff that I do not *absolutely* need to make room for only more. It's gonna be a long project, and who know what the heck I'll find as I traipse across boxes that have been buried for a few years?

All the usual rules apply, and Probation List members, and HOSers, can stick to Walmart.

First 5 book ship Postal-simian-proof Priority for $5.60. Any more will be shipped at cost, and I will build stacks for those that wish to save on postage. I will ship to non-U.S. Boardies at cost as well. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed, returns with no questions asked.

Thanks a million for looking!

Jeff

This 8 ½ x 11” John Severin piece of original artwork, circa 1950, is of a couple characters that I am pretty sure were destined for the American Eagle series in Prize Comics Western. I've had it forever and can not remember exact details but I got quite a bit of Severin Prize Comics Western art, and color guides, at the same time. There are a few minor creases but it's a great bit of early from a gent whose career spanned from the Golden Age until just recently. SOLD

img146.jpg

Wild Western Action #1 – Skywald '71 – VG, #3 – sharp, glossy Fine+, The Bravados #1 (one-shot in which Overstreet lists it as having a “3-D effect” story...that more than a bit of a stretch of the imagination. I would not qualify it as such) – some splitting at top of spine, VG-. All Squarebound. $10 $7.50 for the lot SOLD

img123b.jpg

img123c.jpg

img123a.jpg

That Severin is beautiful and a great price! (thumbs u

I’m just glad you do not have original art from Marie Severin, or I could be severely tempted (no, not really, I’m broke! :( ).

Thanks, Vaillant. I actually have no idea about pricing OA. That was just a wild guess.