• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Offbeat's Clearout CLOSED

182 posts in this topic

Archie #50 – CLASSIC Good Girl Art cover. This is one of the best covers in all of Archiedom, and in the realm of GGA. You won't see Betty like this anymore! This one always flies of the shelf ASAP. - Small bit off of lower right corner, and some kid neatly filled two small crossword puzzle. Bright, Clean, Glossy VG/VG+ with sharp off-white pages. SOLD

:takeit:

It's yours, .5! Glad this one is going to a great home. I was wavering on even posting it. ^^

One of those books I always see too late! Thanks for the kind words and for offering it up. (thumbs u

Archie #50 – CLASSIC Good Girl Art cover. This is one of the best covers in all of Archiedom, and in the realm of GGA. You won't see Betty like this anymore! This one always flies of the shelf ASAP. - Small bit off of lower right corner, and some kid neatly filled two small crossword puzzle. Bright, Clean, Glossy VG/VG+ with sharp off-white pages. SOLD

It's yours, .5! Glad this one is going to a great home. I was wavering on even posting it. ^^

One of those books I always see too late! Thanks for the kind words and for offering it up. (thumbs u

No more "too late" for you this time around. :grin: This is one of those that I had on the wall forever.

Congratulations to both! :applause:

Congratulations to both! :applause:

Yer a gent, Mike. I actually would've nabbed it myself but...when the bills come calling, Betty goes traveling.

:applause: .5 on getting the book you wanted!

Archie #50 – CLASSIC Good Girl Art cover. This is one of the best covers in all of Archiedom, and in the realm of GGA. You won't see Betty like this anymore! This one always flies of the shelf ASAP. - Small bit off of lower right corner, and some kid neatly filled two small crossword puzzle. Bright, Clean, Glossy VG/VG+ with sharp off-white pages. $100

img150.jpg

img151.jpg

Whoa! Great pickup at that price! (thumbs u

The slightly disturbing thing about that Archie cover is how it happens the girl knows Archie and has a photo of him by her sofa.

Was Archie supposed to be a VIP and/or public figure? lol

That's Betty, the other girl in the "love triangle" of Archie comics. She knows Archie, just not as well as she'd like to!

The slightly disturbing thing about that Archie cover is how it happens the girl knows Archie and has a photo of him by her sofa.

Was Archie supposed to be a VIP and/or public figure? lol

That's Betty, the other girl in the "love triangle" of Archie comics. She knows Archie, just not as well as she'd like to!

Thanks, I would not have recognized Betty, as I am not enough familiar with the characters, but that cover would have been a lot more awesome if the girl was a stranger. It would have been really funny. :)