• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's do a top 10

160 posts in this topic

Snip - Now to clarify a bit- A collector not a philosopher was an attempt at humor ( i.e. Bones from Star Trek...Doctor not a ________etc..)...obviously it would be a stretch to label comic collector as a philosopher. It was just a bit of hyperbolae directed at Keith..I apologize for any confusion that may have caused you.. But you must admit Keith can wax eloquently on his choices..hmmm..maybe he is the first comic philosopher.

I getcha Brock, this is all fun debate! And Keith can wax anything he wants, he's a VERY knowledgeable guy!

643388-mccoy.jpg

643388-mccoy.jpg.ff3084366eef4713cb22aa6c0fbd66fa.jpg

Well It looks like we have debated these things enough..How about everybody just throw their choice for # 1 out there and we carve down to a majority opinion, we then move to # 2 and so on. I think we know the 10 books in the list, just need to order it, and LET IT BE KNOWN this will be the FINAL list.

My number 1 = Mad 24

It's October 1st - the month when corpses rise from their graves!

Thought I'd dig up this "moldy oldie" for giggles since this "Top 10" thing never seems to go away in the mag section.

Interesting read, anyway. hm