• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moderns that are COOLING OFF on ebay!

420 posts in this topic

Phantom variants --> Remember when people actually wanted the Revival ones?

Black Beetle --> DHP #7? BB cover the most

Annihilation Conquest #6

Phantom variants --> Remember when people actually wanted the Revival ones?

Curious

Do people ( I assume you mean CGC flippers ) actually want regular issues of Revival after it wasn't picked up for tv or is it just the connecting Jenny Frisson covers?

Of the 100+ variants my small business commissioned last year,

The "Granny funbags" cover was my favorite.

revival4.JPG

yeah I cant even get rid of my complete nowhere men set for 100 dollars! all NM!! ON SALE NOW NOW NOW!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200992864313&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

That's not a complete set. You're missing #1 2nd print.

???

The 2nd print and 4th print are just different colors. The seller only has the 4th print pictured. And he has the 5th print (green cover) listed as 4th print.

ok, so clearly I missed something here, I come back and one of my posts is gone. I assume there was some sort of flare up and my post got chopped along with the rest then??

All of Larry's attempts to sell his scam were taken down. Maybe you replied to one?

No- I think it was me. I said some flagrant but completely verifiable things about Larry. I'm sorry to have done it (I mean to have gotten your posts taken down. Not to have taken a shot at Larry)

Or was it because of Larry's huckstering his stuff? (shrug)

ok, so clearly I missed something here, I come back and one of my posts is gone. I assume there was some sort of flare up and my post got chopped along with the rest then??

All of Larry's attempts to sell his scam were taken down. Maybe you replied to one?

Scam is a very inflammatory description of what transpired.

Of course you feel as if you have the right to be inflammatory, posting on the internet under the anonymous moniker: "Taco"

Which ones I missed it? That will be the first of many in this thread. You hurt somebody's feelings already? :insane:

i dont think so.

I drew an analogy, comparing last springs modern image bubble, and the

"it cant lose, and even if it does, i like the story" mentality

to the BTC/LTC bubble and the

"its the way of the future, and either way i like the privacy" mentality

implying that all the speculative traffic had left our board for a BTC/LTC board. I assume i was just axed along with whatever else went down. It's too random an analogy to offend someone, unless the mods big into BTC lol

No- I think it was me. I said some flagrant but completely verifiable things about Larry. I'm sorry to have done it (I mean to have gotten your posts taken down. Not to have taken a shot at Larry)

I'm pretty sure it was your inflammatory/hateful attack...

I'm pretty sure it was your inflammatory/hateful attack...

Out of respect for the OP, we won't rehash it. But it isn't hateful to point out a hateful person's documented behavior. :headbang:

Nothing to see here, mods.

" documented " , eh?

Soooo,

If I set up an anonymous message board account & call you a insufficiently_thoughtful_person, you'll officially be a "documented" insufficiently_thoughtful_person?

No no no no

The twitter trail and comments made by YOU make you the

Racist and homophobe naughty person

Nothing to do with someone calling you that. Shall we drag them out again? Or would you like this to stop here? I said my piece and was all done, but you keep prodding.