• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

this looks promising.....

8 posts in this topic

DC Announces 'Batman: Europa'

Jim Lee Plus Euro-Creators

October 21, 2004

DC has announced plans for a four-shot, fully painted Batman mini-series featuring art by Jim Lee and several European contributors.  The concept for Batman: Europa was developed by Lee, Giuseppe Camuncoli, and Matteo Casali during Lee's recent year-long sojourn in Italy.  Casali (Bonerest, Quebrada) and Brian Azzarello (100 Bullets, Superman), who was also involved in developing the concept for the series via telephone, will co-write the series.  Lee will contribute art for the first issue, Camuncoli (The Intimates, Swamp Thing) will paint issues two and three, and Gabriele Dell'Otto (Secret War) will do the fourth issue. 

well it's better than reading 1/2 the [#@$%!!!] that is out there now with Ultimate everything and mini series for D level characters....... screwy.gif

But this is a mini series for a B level character....

well it's better than reading 1/2 the [#@$%!!!] that is out there now with Ultimate everything and mini series for D level characters....... screwy.gif

But this is a mini series for a B level character....

He's only B level if ya a marvel Zombie - I'm really looking forward to it, Jim's issue will be a welcome return and I'm sure Gab's one will be a knockout, haven't seen the work of the other Euro chap but will just have to wait and see.

I wonder what the other Yank artist will be ?? Risso maybe or Turner, would really love rag's to do it cloud9.gif

oh yeah the story should be cool - I have faith in Azzarello, shame we will have to wait until Sept 2005 frustrated.gif