• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2013 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

1,852 posts in this topic

Wow, people have donated some really great stuff so far.

I agree! I wonder if this will be the year that greggy's box is finally outdone among mystery boxes.

I will try but fail miserably.

I don't know Greggy but I've seen just how generous he is and I only hope to match a (small) percentage of that...

:)

Not to take anything away from the other great gifts, and there are some really great ones this year, but :o

20.ASM #129 CGC 9.2 Donated by: comicdonna

:applause:

That is nuts.

Mike is another incredibly generous boardie...

Actually, there are so many here and that's what makes this place unique!

How the hell do you know?

I have horrendously hipster foodie friends (I hear about culinary foams weekly) so when GG posted about an amuse bouche I knew the posts of the first page got some added treats.

I have horrendously hipster foodie friends (I hear about culinary foams weekly) so when GG posted about an amuse bouche I knew the posts of the first page got some added treats.

I can be incredibly stupid at times. doh!

I can be incredibly stupid at times. doh!

Yup.

Where are the donations being listed so we can see them or am I misunderstanding?

Go to the first few posts in this thread and you will see all of the donations that have been listed so far.