• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2013 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

1,852 posts in this topic

I might have something else to donate to the raffle. It would be nice for all to have a chance to win something.

+1

I'll see if I have anything else to donate. Some wicked prizes donated so far!! :headbang:

Yeah Andy, we really need you to step up to the plate and donate something of value here.

:jokealert:

I'll dig through and see what else I can add.

I don't see why we need a new PM thread. Makes more sense to just use the existing one... ???

The problem is you have given so much cool stuff that he doesn't want to scroll through pages just to see what new you are offering.

:gossip: He said bump existing, not create new.

I don't see why we need a new PM thread. Makes more sense to just use the existing one... ???

No one needs your tom foolery! :sumo:

Also, click on that flashing envelope on the top of the screen, that means you have a PM; noob.

Geez. You don't have to bite my head off. :sorry:

Also, click on that flashing envelope on the top of the screen, that means you have a PM; noob.

I don't remember HolidayHam being this vicious. :whistle:

I don't remember HolidayHam being this vicious. :whistle:

:lol:

Holiday Ham gave me explicit instructions to torture Andy, I've been feather gentle.