• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Overstreet Price Guide #1 from 1970 $379, Action 8 $879, Psychoanalysis, EC's

59 posts in this topic

Hi. I am listing a bunch of books to offset recent purchases. Make a little dent in them, anyway. I had a big one recently.

I have sold a few nice books here but nothing recent. A couple made it into a feedback thread. If it means anything, books seem to jump in price right after I sell them. I sold a nice CGC 3.0 AF 15 during the financial crisis because I knew the prices would go down and I could then buy a better copy. That did not work out. I have bought many books. I would be happy to talk with prospective buyers over the phone as well. Feel free to PM me to make offers, etc.

Standard rules apply. Returns accepted if I am notified within 7 days of receiving the book- buyer pays shipping and I must receive it in the same condition as I sent it. Must be sent within 14 days of receiving the book. Unless otherwise stated, no books have been pressed to the best of my knowledge.

I will not sell to anyone on probation or HOS.

The first "I'll take it" posted or to me via PM (by time stamp) gets the book. Paypal only, please. Please feel free to contact me with questions.

Shipping is $10 per address in continental U.S. We would have to negotiate other shipping possibilities.

Summary:

OPG #1 1970, $379

Action #8 no back cover $879

Police Comics #2 SOLD

Mad #20 SOLD

Bronze Age lot #1 SOLD

Psychoanalysis 1 - 4 $75

Two Faces of Communism SOLD

Weird Fantasy #15 $75

Shock Suspenstories #5 #49

Shock 14 SOLD

Shock 16 SOLD

CDNP 93 on hold

Perfect Crime 14 on hold

Crime lot of 3 books: $30

Bronze Age Lot #2 $15

Bronze/Silver lot SOLD

Flintstones at the Worlds Fair SOLD

Action Comics 285 SOLD

EC lot SOLD

Bronze Age lot #2

Thank you for looking!

David

Madison, WI

Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide #1. 1970. 1st edition. VG/F condition. $465 $435 $399 $379

Small tear in cover with piece of tape on interior cover- see photo. I also took a photo of the Pep Comics page which I love. The text is faded on this page but on no other pages. Overall a very solid copy with nice supple pages. A great copy to read and enjoy, and not worry about it suffering damage for the reading.

I have another copy of this and really enjoy browsing through it.

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

B5C22ADA-616D-47BF-A6A1-F459E7E3CF6B.jpg

C9FBE4BA-8ADB-497E-986A-4697079938C3.jpg

Action Comics #8, Jan 1939, with unattached married front cover, no back cover. Significant amount of tape on front cover. No restoration. The book itself is fairly solid. Non-brittle pages. Very readable. Great early Superman story.

$985 $945 $899 $879

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

Bronze age #1 lot. Bought by me off the stands in the late 70's with big plans to retire early. They are all unread and I am probably better off for that. I actually did like the Moon KNight books and still have multiple copies of each issue to around #12 or so. The Battlestar Galactica #1-3 and Micronauts are still in their plastic sealed cases. These are all in the 8 - 9.4 range. Definitely not higher than that.

$5. :news: SOLD!

IMG_0130.jpg

Bronze age #1 lot. Bought by me off the stands in the late 70's with big plans to retire early. They are all unread and I am probably better off for that. I actually did like the Moon KNight books and still have multiple copies of each issue to around #12 or so. The Battlestar Galactica #1-3 and Micronauts are still in their plastic sealed cases. These are all in the 8 - 9.4 range. Definitely not higher than that.

$5.

IMG_0130.jpg

:takeit:

That's all for tonight. Will post some EC's tomorrow:

Shock Suspenstories, Crime Suspenstories, Weird Fantasy, Aces High series.

Nice anything high grade coming up?

Just the Bronz drek. I can probably find more where those came from though if there is an interest.