• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little Carousel of Comics-- Frazetta Famous Funnies

25 posts in this topic

[font:Century Gothic]A little Carousel of Comics[/font]

Hi everyone! :hi: I have a few slabbed books to post. I may have a few interesting raw books to add next week. My hope is that you will find this a short but sweet thread.

I will consider reasonable offers on all items BUT an unconditional "I'll take it" in the thread or by PM trumps. Competing claims will be decided by time stamp.

I will not sell to the probate or the banned.

Payment is by Paypal or MO only.

I will ship comics (raw or slabbed) to the US and Canada for a flat rate of $10.00 for any number of books shipped in a secure box. I will ship international but please PM me for a quote. I will work with you to keep your shipping costs down.

This is my 17th sales thread on the Boards. Kudos Thread If anyone has any further concerns please PM me and I am very happy to provide Board “References upon Request”.

If for any reason a buyer is unhappy with their purchase I will give a full refund upon the safe return of the item(s).

Many thanks for looking, and I hope you find something in my carousel of comics. :)

Cheers,

Robert

Famous Funnies 214 CGC 7.0 OW-W $750.00 SOLD

Note there are some streaks on the case. The white vertical line above the gun is a mirage, it is not on the book or the case.

IMO one of the most crazy beautiful covers of all time.

FamousFunnies214-fc_zpsd267807e.jpg

FamousFunnies214-bc_zpsdaa9a976.jpg

Famous Funnies 214 CGC 7.0 OW-W $750.00

Note there are some streaks on the case. The white vertical line above the gun is a mirage, it is not on the book or the case.

IMO one of the most crazy beautiful covers of all time.

FamousFunnies214-fc_zpsd267807e.jpg

FamousFunnies214-bc_zpsdaa9a976.jpg

:takeit: