• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Apology

881 posts in this topic

This is starting to smell wrong ?

Starting to?

(:

-slym

Yes most of the time a few people who generally like each other have some fun beating each other up in good fun but this time it seems not right

:(

5ccif.jpg

I love it when my opponents totally give up and can only paste poster images! Do one where some goober says that. Like a goofy cat saying what I just said or something! That'll show me!

I actually responded to you and you have chosen to argue with everyone else. Kinda invalidates all of your BS about bullying as all you are looking for is some attention and hey, being an azz is so much easier than just finding your way. :facepalm:

If I thought Pasta Boy was smart enough to make a shill, I would be wagering you were Jimmy.

I'm sorry you're feeling neglected-I'll argue with you-what should I say?

lol

How about goodbye?

You're a joke that only wants attention. You want to fit in so badly but don't actually possess any social skills so you resort to acting like a jackoff because otherwise you would not get any attention.

Great job. You have come to the right place. Plenty of people around here fit that description and practice it daily. Brush up on scouring Wikipedia for vital nuggets of information, make sure you spend lots of money on books (and making sure everyone knows this) and throw in a few PM threats and you will be celebrated.

Carry on being a doosh while the rest of us mock you. Or "bullying" for those that don't have any idea what bullying is.

:golfclap:

Ha ha-so easy to manipulate-all I had to do to stop the funny posters was say I wanted more posters! Now you're wondering-do I do another poster or not, because.....

The next "poster" I do will be the first one. (thumbs u

It's not all about you-I was using your threads to make someone else stop with the posters-I think 3 moves ahead....

He's on the internet, uses eBay, managed to join this forum, yet has never heard of the word "meme"?

Yeah right.

Shill obfuscation overload. :eyeroll:

Ha ha-so easy to manipulate-all I had to do to stop the funny posters was say I wanted more posters! Now you're wondering-do I do another poster or not, because.....

The next "poster" I do will be the first one. (thumbs u

It's not all about you-I was using your threads to make someone else stop with the posters-I think 3 moves ahead....

He's on the internet, uses eBay, managed to join this forum, yet has never heard of the word "meme"?

Yeah right.

lol

5ccif.jpg

I love it when my opponents totally give up and can only paste poster images! Do one where some goober says that. Like a goofy cat saying what I just said or something! That'll show me!

I actually responded to you and you have chosen to argue with everyone else. Kinda invalidates all of your BS about bullying as all you are looking for is some attention and hey, being an azz is so much easier than just finding your way. :facepalm:

If I thought Pasta Boy was smart enough to make a shill, I would be wagering you were Jimmy.

lol

How about goodbye?

You're a joke that only wants attention. You want to fit in so badly but don't actually possess any social skills so you resort to acting like a jackoff because otherwise you would not get any attention.

Great job. You have come to the right place. Plenty of people around here fit that description and practice it daily. Brush up on scouring Wikipedia for vital nuggets of information, make sure you spend lots of money on books (and making sure everyone knows this) and throw in a few PM threats and you will be celebrated.

Carry on being a doosh while the rest of us mock you. Or "bullying" for those that don't have any idea what bullying is.

How can I argue with you so you don't feel left out if I say goodbye? Now do like a whole row of laughing faces and clapping-that'll really get my goat! Also if you're so worried about me 'getting attention', merely stop giving it to me!

5ccif.jpg

lol

How about goodbye?

How can I argue with you so you don't feel left out if I say goodbye? Now do like a whole row of laughing faces and clapping-that'll really get my goat! Also if you're so worried about me 'getting attention', merely stop giving it to me!

It may be past the time for your nap bro.

5ccif.jpg

lol

How about goodbye?

That one's stale-come up with something new and zingy-you can do it!!!! Maybe google insults or something....

Yeah right.

In all fairness, you just described Bronzilla.

True, but his head is already filled to capacity with important information about Chupacabra and Big Foot.

5ccif.jpg

lol

How about goodbye?

That one's stale-come up with something new and zingy-you can do it!!!! Maybe google insults or something....

Was not meant as an insult. Your having a little tantrum and appear to be over tired and need a nap. Maybe too much sugar today?

5ccif.jpg

lol

How about goodbye?

Was not meant as an insult. Your having a little tantrum and appear to be over tired and need a nap. Maybe too much sugar today?

Still stale-keep trying. Use something people don't use all the time is the best advice I can think of....

Thread Recap

OP apologizes

200 posts of garbage

post 204 apology accepted

post 206 reason to reject apology pointed out by boardie of the year

post 207 ton of bricks

more garbage

* all post numbers are estimates and subject to moderator amendment

My behaviour on these boards over the last 6 months has been inexcusable.

There are reasons - not excuses - but reasons.

Those who have become friends are aware of them.

I would like to offer an unconditional apology to board members and hope you will accept it.

I owe a huge public apology to Frank - The Bronze Age guy - I misjudged you Frank as one of the CG posse of bullies.

I was wrong, and see now that you were just acting in the best interests of the hobby. To use your profession as a Police Officer as a source of mockery was disgraceful, and please believe me when I say I am truly embarrassed.

This is not a "plea for mercy" - I have sought out, and been granted a 6 month suspension on my account so I may attend to personal issues.

I will still 'graze' - there are too many good people here not to.

I will still be keeping in touch with some boardies via my personal email so if anyone needs to reach me for any reason then just leave a message up, and I will pass it on via a boardie.

I don't want sympathetic notes left, or abusive ones either for that matter!

It would be nice to think people will read this and just let this post sink without trace.

Hopefully next year will be a better one for my family, and I return in a better place.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.

Andy

I have never noticed any issues with you Andy.Good luck with sorting our your stuff.

Alex

Kav...who were you before you were banned?

Or are you an active boardie?

Huh? I'm banned? How do I keep posting-weird. Mods can detect when someone tries to re enter boards with new identity....strange. I guess it's a compliment that you can't believe i'm just some new guy but must be some master criminal from the past....

Kav...who were you before you were banned?

Or are you an active boardie?

Huh? I'm banned? How do I keep posting-weird. Mods can detect when someone tries to re enter boards with new identity....strange. I guess it's a compliment that you can't believe i'm just some new guy but must be some master criminal from the past....

Then how would you know what "face-jobbing for grandpa" meant?