• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Apology

881 posts in this topic

I have sought out, and been granted a 6 month suspension on my account so I may attend to personal issues.

I don't know what this means.

A guess? It will allow a strike or two to drop off so he isn't threatened with a permanent ban for the next inevitable transgression.

I have sought out, and been granted a 6 month suspension on my account so I may attend to personal issues.

A guess? It will allow a strike or two to drop off so he isn't threatened with a permanent ban for the next inevitable transgression.

I had no idea you had to ask permission to stop posting though.

I need to take next friday off...who should I talk to? :D

:idea: I think we have a ^^

Ps I'm wondering how he posted the apology if he's suspended. I like Socrates' apology better though....

I dont know Beige.I have never talked to him.

But maybe he deserves another chance after he was put through the ringer by the uber scum Red Rocks.

I always root for the guy who's up against multiple attackers....

But maybe he deserves another chance after he was put through the ringer by the uber scum Red Rocks.

Do you know who you're rooting for? I'm betting no

no I don't-but I'm sensing he was facing multiple attackers and that always gets my support. If someone's an A hole then let one guy deal with him effectively-6 dudes jumping on one dude is just punk....

no I don't-but I'm sensing he was facing multiple attackers and that always gets my support. If someone's an A hole then let one guy deal with him effectively-6 dudes jumping on one dude is just punk....

Thank you for clearing that up

I mean, am I wrong? 6 against one is lame, isn't it? No matter who's right?

I mean, am I wrong? 6 against one is lame, isn't it? No matter who's right?

Well, we're not talking about a fist fight here. it's the internet. There have been people on this very board that have done things that resulted in a completely justified dogpile. It's not simply a black & white issue