• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Apology

881 posts in this topic

If I was debating someone in a forum and other people joined my assault I would immediately bow out so as not to be a bully,

I dont know Beige.I have never talked to him.

But maybe he deserves another chance after he was put through the ringer by the uber scum Red Rocks.

I always root for the guy who's up against multiple attackers....

I guess we've finally found Roy's shill. lol

:insane:

But maybe he deserves another chance after he was put through the ringer by the uber scum Red Rocks.

no really I'm just some dude doesn't like bullying-I am NOT saying he's a cool guy I'll grant he's an a hole. No shill would do that.

If I was debating someone in a forum and other people joined my assault I would immediately bow out so as not to be a bully,

There was a boardie who once seduced another boardie's wife. There was once a boardie who threatened in a PM to another boardie to "put a bullet in his skull"

No bullying in those cases. Those scumbags deserved every bit of pile on they earned

lol

Says the guy who just started a pile-on thread about an eBay buyer.

huh? that person has no idea I did that-you can't bully someone who's not present....

If Beige was actually debating then you might have something. He was insulting multiple members, saying flat out awful things about other members, sending PM's to other members all whilst pumping the price of books and laughing about it when he was hosing other members.

What you call "bullying" is in actuality many people calling out the repeated actions of one member as BS which is not done nearly enough. This isn't a simple matter of Beige disagreeing with someone and everyone else dog piling.

There was a boardie who once seduced another boardie's wife. There was once a boardie who threatened in a PM to another boardie to "put a bullet in his skull"

No bullying in those cases. Those scumbags deserved every bit of pile on they earned

the way I was raised one man takes care of his own problems...

If Beige was actually debating then you might have something. He was insulting multiple members, saying flat out awful things about other members, sending PM's to other members all whilst pumping the price of books and laughing about it when he was hosing other members.

What you call "bullying" is in actuality many people calling out the repeated actions of one member as BS which is not done nearly enough. This isn't a simple matter of Beige disagreeing with someone and everyone else dog piling.

well if he initiated the separate attacks on different members then I retract my statement.

lol

huh? that person has no idea I did that-you can't bully someone who's not present....

Uh, yeah, you can.

You know, it's called cyber-bullying for a reason.

The other party isn't "present". doh!

lol

Uh, yeah, you can.

cyber bullying the victim is aware of the bullying. that's the difference. by 'present' I meant present online and aware of the conversation. If me and some buddies are mocking the President, we're not 'bullying' him....doh!

the way I was raised one man takes care of his own problems...

You should have been here for the Phil's Parking Lot thread

lol

Uh, yeah, you can.

Exactly. Anybody remember Timulty? Wasn't it Deathlok that made his life here hell?

lol

Uh, yeah, you can.

cyber bullying the victim is aware of the bullying. that's the difference. by 'present' I meant present online and aware of the conversation. If me and some buddies are mocking the President, we're not 'bullying' him....doh!

Right, sure.

Not. :facepalm:

lol

Uh, yeah, you can.

Exactly. Anybody remember Timulty? Wasn't it Deathlok that made his life here hell?

That was bad. :eek:

no really I'm just some dude doesn't like bullying-I am NOT saying he's a cool guy I'll grant he's an a hole. No shill would do that.

Roy doesn't like bullying either but it isn't all bullying. It's only bullying when it's undeserved.

It was a pretty decently written apology. I'll give him the benefit if the doubt as well but I don't think anyone is going to forgive and forget so quickly. Hurtful things stay with people a long time.

lol

Uh, yeah, you can.

So mocking someone behind their back is good, but to their face is unmanly.

Got it. (thumbs u