• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vote for the King of Comics

Who should considered the King of Comics here in the GA Forum  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Who should considered the King of Comics here in the GA Forum

65 posts in this topic

Here's your shot folks. I couldn't think of 2 worse candidates for the title. But, like the highlander, there can be only one. To be fair, I posted us in alphabetical order, descending in age and ascending in connections with sanity.

I'd like to nominate myself to the list.

As your monarch tracking higher, we will consider your request in due time.

Seeing as my name is Roy, derived from the French "le Roi", which translates into "King" and since such a name has been bestowed upon me since 1970 it is obvious that I am the real King.

If you were truly king of comics you would know that the title king of comics comes through divine right, not some election.
This is not an election. But the power of the monarchy, while bestowed by God, is only as effective as the will of the people. We are a benevolent ruler.

If you were truly king of comics you would know that the title king of comics comes through divine right, not some election.
This is not an election. But the power of the monarchy, while bestowed by God, is only as effective as the will of the people. We are a benevolent ruler.

Ah, then you fail to make the distinction between a monarch and a sovereign.

Only sovereign power is divinely ordained.

So you are either the Prince of Monaco, or the Grand Duke of Luxembourg.

Or the Pope.

Here's your shot folks. I couldn't think of 2 worse candidates for the title. But, like the highlander, there can be only one.

Does the loser lose his head?

It could be said that one of them has lost his mind.

Here's your shot folks. I couldn't think of 2 worse candidates for the title. But, like the highlander, there can be only one.

Does the loser lose his head?

It could be said that one of them has lost his mind.
introspection is dangerous

Being serious for a sec.

The King of Comics I would say is Dave Anderson

(Who owns likely the best copies of Action 1 tec 27 and Sups 1.)

The King of Comic Stores is Metropolis comics.

(Who owns likely the largest and best inventory of books for sale)

The King of Comics on the boards who most often shows the most amazing books time and time again is a real tough one, but I would go with Bedrock.

He makes me Jealous most often, so he wins. :blush: