• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GODZILLA!!!

387 posts in this topic

I think this is one of the worst trailers I have ever seen.

I just hope it's better then that previous disaster Godzilla movie. It could not get worst... or could it.

Wow, seems like we must have been watching different trailers, I thought it was a good one. Of course they may have been good before the last movie which I also thought was terrible though it did make a ton of money. Hopefully this one will be much better.

History shows again and again how nature points up the folly of man...

Godzilla!

:headbang:

(Please tell me I'm not the only one old enough to remember this song...)

You're not, believe me. I hope its better than that last piece of dung. It was hyped to all heck and was a big let down for me. Maybe this is what Mitch is going to unleash on us on the 19th?

History shows again and again how nature points up the folly of man...

Godzilla!

:headbang:

(Please tell me I'm not the only one old enough to remember this song...)

"He picks up a bus and he throws it back down as he wades through the buildings toward the center of town"

I remember ... awesome BOC song ! :headbang:

I haven't been this exited for a movie in a long time. I pray it's not some love story or someone looking for their family while avoiding Godzilla. That would suck. They need to make Godzilla vs another monster not Godzilla vs people.

I haven't been this exited for a movie in a long time. I pray it's not some love story or someone looking for their family while avoiding Godzilla. That would suck. They need to make Godzilla vs another monster not Godzilla vs people.
From what I understand it will be both in this film.

FYI This is a great forum to talk all things Godzilla. (thumbs u

http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/