• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GODZILLA!!!

387 posts in this topic

That Godzilla scream/roar will never be improved upon! It is a true classic!

Just like this, a true classic................................................... lol

Remember Gwangi?

Of course. I really like that movie. I think Harryhausen did the effects on the creatures.

He did (thumbs u Then he followed it up with some great Sinbad movies :headbang:

I haven't been this exited for a movie in a long time. I pray it's not some love story or someone looking for their family while avoiding Godzilla. That would suck. They need to make Godzilla vs another monster not Godzilla vs people.
From what I understand it will be both in this film.

FYI This is a great forum to talk all things Godzilla. (thumbs u

http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/

Did you mean both like he may be fighting another monster?

There are several monsters in the film. The airport scene for example is the work of another monster. Who/what Godzilla represents remains up in the air but I'm not so sure he is related to the other monsters that climb out of the depths. They've been created by Mankind abusing the Atom, that much is clear. Godzilla might be something else.

I'm happy to wait. We have so many cool films coming out in the 1st 6 months of 2014 that those 6 months alone may rival 1982 as the best ever......

My book just seriously went up in value :whee:

il_570xN.422515324_a23r.jpg

looks like that copy could use a press lol!

Actually, this is what a book looks like after too many pressings. Notice the staples pulling away from the cover and the severe cockling! The last pressing was obviously a bad job! It looks like it also got a little torque which resulted in the fanning!

The chipping is no problem. Very common on Marvels from this era!

My book just seriously went up in value :whee:

il_570xN.422515324_a23r.jpg

looks like that copy could use a press lol!

Actually, this is what a book looks like after too many pressings. Notice the staples pulling away from the cover and the severe cockling! The last pressing was obviously a bad job! It looks like it also got a little torque which resulted in the fanning!

The chipping is no problem. Very common on Marvels from this era!

Looks like Godzilla got ahold of the book!

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but it looks like this is the real deal. I guess we'll see if this gets taken down soon enough.

http://news.tokunation.com/2014/01/12/godzilla-2014-film-bandai-americajakks-pacific-figure-revealed-14049

Not bad, it's not what I'm used to, but it's better than expected.