• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best way to store a twice up page?

12 posts in this topic

I have a Itoya portfolio for my 11x17 art but I have a twice up page coming and want to be able to store it in a simiar way. What do you guys suggest?

I'm new to OA and really liking it! Sorry for the noob questions that have probably already been asked.

I have a Itoya portfolio for my 11x17 art but I have a twice up page coming and want to be able to store it in a simiar way. What do you guys suggest?

I'm new to OA and really liking it! Sorry for the noob questions that have probably already been asked.

Itoya actually makes a portfolio that holds 2s ups. That is what I use.

Thanks and I just bought one from ebay - 18x24 and it was on sale!

Thanks!

Thanks and I just bought one from ebay - 18x24 and it was on sale!

Thanks!

May I ask from which seller, my liege?

It was seller adoramacamera

Frame it you fool :P

I received an order of UV protective plexi yesterday and it was so cheap! Enough pre cut for 8 large frames and 3 smaller ones for approx 50 bucks in your money with shipping included. It makes framing things yourself so affordable with some cheap black frames and other materials.

The only downside to plexi is that the UV resistant / anti glare coating is slightly opaque outside of a 90 degree viewing angle, meaning you have to be a bit more careful with positioning on the wall e.g. don't stick it in the corner of a room. Outside of that viewing angle the art won't look sharp behind the plexi.

I received an order of UV protective plexi yesterday and it was so cheap! Enough pre cut for 8 large frames and 3 smaller ones for approx 50 bucks in your money with shipping included. It makes framing things yourself so affordable with some cheap black frames and other materials.

The only downside to plexi is that the UV resistant / anti glare coating is slightly opaque outside of a 90 degree viewing angle, meaning you have to be a bit more careful with positioning on the wall e.g. don't stick it in the corner of a room. Outside of that viewing angle the art won't look sharp behind the plexi.

lol

Where do you get the UV protective plexi?

43755323.jpg