• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What not to show in an Ebay pic...

30 posts in this topic

Likely this will get pulled since it is not necessarily comic-related but if you're selling on Ebay (comics or whatever), don't do this.

I'm looking for Christmas gift for my niece who collects Crissy dolls. Mia is one of the Chrissy family so I figure this may be good. One of the pics you can see medicine bottles and on close inspection (it shows the the personal information) plus the instructions - Apply to the affected area topically twice daily. :sick:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/IDEALS-MIA-GROW-HAIR-DOLL-IN-ORIGINAL-OUTFIT-WITH-BOX-/281221515840?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item417a1bca40

miac_zps697d65d6.jpg

I passed.

I've seen pictures where the photographer was naked and accidently took the photo with a reflective surface in the shot. Gross, but funny.

Some were ebay ads. Some were realtors. Yeah...realtors inside someone elses house.

You sure they were doing that by accident?? :baiting: Maybe they're just subtle voyeurs...