• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What not to show in an Ebay pic...

30 posts in this topic

I've seen pictures where the photographer was naked and accidently took the photo with a reflective surface in the shot. Gross, but funny.

Some were ebay ads. Some were realtors. Yeah...realtors inside someone elses house.

You sure they were doing that by accident?? :baiting: Maybe they're just subtle voyeurs...

They would actually be subtle exhibitionists...

I've seen pictures where the photographer was naked and accidently took the photo with a reflective surface in the shot. Gross, but funny.

Some were ebay ads. Some were realtors. Yeah...realtors inside someone elses house.

You sure they were doing that by accident?? :baiting: Maybe they're just subtle voyeurs...

They would actually be subtle exhibitionists...

lol sorry, I was very tired when I posted, correction appreciated

Ok, so I've seen photo bombing, what do you call this? CGC boardies could start a new trend!! Take a pic of a comic you want to list with (for example) a bloody axe in the background and a list half checked off with names.

Boss (check), Wife (check), Postman ( note to self, can't because I'm expecting a package)...

Reminds me of the serial killer who was busted cause part of his face appeared in a mirror behind one of his victims. saw it on forensic files.