• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ha Ha.

75 posts in this topic

I have never had a problem finding the same book cheaper when my offer was rejected. Oh well I say then keep my eyes open. Sometimes I get the book in better condition much cheaper.

I am so embarrassed for Brooklyn right now.

Yep cause that was such an embarrassing comment by me. What was I thinking??? Dang.

(tsk)

I have never had a problem finding the same book cheaper when my offer was rejected. Oh well I say then keep my eyes open. Sometimes I get the book in better condition much cheaper.

Yep cause that was such an embarrassing comment by me. What was I thinking??? Dang.

(tsk)

I hereby state that I have no affiliation with Brooklyn whatsoever and have never stepped foot in that city and was only quoting a line from the Captain America movie also no animals were harmed in the process.

(tsk)

I hereby state that I have no affiliation with Brooklyn whatsoever and have never stepped foot in that city and was only quoting a line from the Captain America movie also no animals were harmed in the process.

:acclaim:

Suck it

- from everyone

+1

Suck it

- from everyone

It's possible that your competative spirit has displaced your courtesy.

1367051035_1363431410_raznoobraznaya-podborka_4-62_resize.jpg

Well ya got trouble my friend...

Oh yes there's trouble-in River City-trouble with a capital T and that rhymes with P

Suck it

- from everyone

For such a smart fella, you spell like a goober

Suck it

- from everyone

+1

I repeat :facepalm:

You are clearly kav's shill account. Just stop

Suck it

- from everyone

+1

Stuing the pot! :hi:

Suck it

- from everyone

For such a smart fella, you spell like a goober

hm

Suck it

- from everyone

+1

I don't even know the man, I just want people to play nice.

Suck it

- from everyone

+1

I don't even know the man, I just want people to play nice.

You won't be able to convince 'em. They also think I'm some master criminal from the past.