• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "Official and First" what you got from your SS thread

269 posts in this topic

I think its time for the annual picture thread of "what you got" since some people are already opening their gifts.

Lets see some pictures of those wonderful gifts :applause:

Some people believe in Festivus, which - to my recollection - involves opening up your gift in front of others who have no gifts and taunting them with your good fortune while verbally insulting them.

I see it was an Agnostic who opened their gift. Understandable.

I am not religious at all, but in the spirit of the thread, my SS gift won't be opened until Christmas Eve. Christmas Day is about the immediate family, but I do go to see some cousins & other relatives on CE and I get to open their presents, so why not put CGC boardies into that extended family?

:)

-slym

This thread didn't happen if it doesn't have "Official" in the title. :sumo:

:hi: Thats why I called it the "first" what you got thread. I didn't think I had the boards upper tier authority to call it the "official" without direct orders from you GG.

So uh..... any reason why I can't change the title to the "Official" what you got thread now :popcorn:

Sborock started things rolling by opening his gift on Dec. 12th :sumo::mad:

This thread didn't happen if it doesn't have "Official" in the title. :sumo:

:hi: Thats why I called it the "first" what you got thread. I didn't think I had the boards upper tier authority to call it the "official" without direct orders from you GG.

So uh..... any reason why I can't change the title to the "Official" what you got thread now :popcorn:

Sborock started things rolling by opening his gift on Dec. 12th :sumo::mad:

This thread is hereby ordained as official!