• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "Official and First" what you got from your SS thread

269 posts in this topic

HUGE thank you to Mayor006 who was my Secret Santa, and nailed some awesome stuff for me, including a sweet piece of OA of Gen13's Fairchild busting out of her blouse by Danielle Corsetto.

He went so far to peruse my wantlist and found me some great 90's stuff (Milk and Cheese :headbang:) , which I am back into after getting rid of most of my SA/BA books. Very, very cool. Thank you!

SSXMAS.jpg

Just opened our presents this morning. Very impressed with the assortment of wonderful reading material that Steve Borock so generously sent to me.

Here's a couple of pics. I'm very excited to get right into these. :whee: Thanks Steve!!! (worship)

Andy

IMG_7213_zpsb7a44c13.jpg

IMG_7214_zpse2f9de3c.jpg

:cloud9: Planetary

Got my gift today, a gift certificate to TFAW. My SS had to scramble when 2 eBay sellers didn't ship promptly enough. Never having shopped before at TFAW I was quite thrilled when I saw there was a nick and dent trade section. A nice little pile of reading material in on the way to me as we speak.

Just opened our presents this morning. Very impressed with the assortment of wonderful reading material that Steve Borock so generously sent to me.

Here's a couple of pics. I'm very excited to get right into these. :whee: Thanks Steve!!! (worship)

Andy

IMG_7213_zpsb7a44c13.jpg

IMG_7214_zpse2f9de3c.jpg

Awesome gift! Three Fingers is one of my favorites.

Chip was my SS. I opened it late last night and didn't get a chance to snap a pic. I'll take a good group shot later.

It was a grouping of quality Batman raws that I don't already own!!! + some cool Batman coloring pages.

The highlight was these three! (sorry for the stock photos)

Neal Adams and Jim Aparo covers are always nice to add to my Batman collection. Oh and I never bought these at shows in years past because I could never find acceptable copies due to the thick spines. These three are sexy - wait to you see the scans!

Oe1tLh2m.jpgKTZh5J5m.jpgjZ57NNCm.jpg

Ares is going to be disappointed

My Daughter saw the Amazon Box and Said "OPEN OPEN" so I did

She loves her Domo Green Lantern

She says Uncle Greggy is #1

143669.jpg

I am saving the other box till later

I opened mine and it's awesome! Neil (slym2none) knew I was a Byrne fanatic and I'd never owned the Modern Masters book on him...never owned any of them, in fact. Silver Age X-Men, as well! Woot!

secretsanta.jpg

Thanks so much!

Peace,

Chip

It was a grouping of quality Batman raws that I don't already own!!!

Wow, really? Awesome! That really makes me happy that you didn't have any of those.

+ some cool Batman coloring pages.

Those are xeroxes of Bruce Timm original pieces. I used to collect the xeroxes because I couldn't afford the originals. lol. I was wondering if I still had any and rooted around the storage unit to find them...finally did! I picked out all the Batman-related ones for ya. :)

The highlight was these three! (sorry for the stock photos)

Woot! Merry Christmas! :)

Peace,

Chip

Silver was my Secret Santa, and he really surprised me.

First I opened the package and saw this awesome box...(which I am KEEPING;) ...then I saw the lamp and I was just speechless.

I had asked for something for my desk and was expecting a coffee cup, or a pencil holder, but this lamp just floored me...it was absolutely PERFECT, beautiful and I love it...

Thank you again, Danny...you really went above and beyond:) Happy Holidays!

20131224_132840.jpg

20131224_132917.jpg

20131224_132923.jpg