• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L.B. Cole cover thread! Post your favorites by the master!
40 40

5,893 posts in this topic

I won't be getting my copy until January :tonofbricks: because I have a PO box...

but it will be tough to know whose copies they used because they cleaned them up for publication. Many people sent in scans of the same books, so...oh well. At least our names will be in the acknowledgements in the front of the book. I suggested they put our names with each of our books, but that was evidently too complicated...However, you can all be assured that the Eagle #2 is MINE...as well as that Target V10 #3 with the airplane and castle on it...ahem... :acclaim:

I can provide a list of books I submitted if anyone wants to write my name in under the pictures in the book... :roflmao:

I'm happy if I just get a mention! I submitted a ton of books too, although I know many aren't as nice as ones that others here have. I was wondering if they used my Four Favorites for Cole's 1st cover that you can see in the .pdf preview as you can totally tell it's doctored (it's not supposed to be yellow!) and I don't imagine many people had a copy of it to share.

I'm so excited for this to be published!!!

Looks like I killed another good thread...YAY! Oh dang.I just bumped it... :sorry:

I don't have many but here's one that I can't remember whether I've ever posted.

Supposedly Baker did the title, but I wonder how anyone would know that? hm

KGrHqFHJEoFERIJ9seBRISgIFyv60_57_zpsfed16b79.jpg