• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM - Tick Heroes of the City Variant no logo w/ Wang sig

10 posts in this topic

So I get my shipment direct from NEC, and most of my shipment has a large ding in the upper left hand corner....the packaging was TERRIBLE...I dunno how to fix this problem....any ideas?

TickandArthur1variantfront.jpg

TickandArthur1variantback.jpg

I had left an email 3 days ago stating my displeasure at what I received. I haven't gotten a response.

Just sent another email stating I would like some compensation. I'd much rather ship them their crappy books back and get good copies in return. Hopefully this doesn't turn into a person_without_enough_empathy fight.

Would pressing remove the damage on the corners? I have several issues, this one being one of the worst, although not the worst...I ordered about 20 issues and 15 of them have impacts in the same spot, going from terrible to slight.

Thanks again for all and any input

At the very least you should be compensated for the poor packaging and the damage to your book. I would file a complaint and request a refund, compensation or replacement if that is even possible?

smiley-gen130.gif

I got a reply from NEC and they are going to ship me new books. Sentiments that the packaging was crappy and I get new copies of every book that was sent, no questions asked, no returns...nothing.

Now THAT is a seller. (thumbs u

At the very least you should be compensated for the poor packaging and the damage to your book. I would file a complaint and request a refund, compensation or replacement if that is even possible?

smiley-gen130.gif

I got a reply from NEC and they are going to ship me new books. Sentiments that the packaging was crappy and I get new copies of every book that was sent, no questions asked, no returns...nothing.

Now THAT is a seller. (thumbs u

Excellent news James! Let us know when you get your new books and that they arrived safe and sound!

Happy holidays! smiley-greet004.gif