• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any further info on Daredevil Netflix show?
6 6

2,037 posts in this topic

so Netflix allows you to binge watch every episode of a Season all at once....so how long till the next Season.

I may just space it out one a day or one a week....I still haven't watched the last 2 episodes of Sherlock now that I heard there's no new ones will 2017

Sherlock Christmas Special this year. Then in Jan or Feb of 2016..so no long wait..Although Moffat is toying with a one-of crossover with Dr. Who. It would have to be in the who universe though, unless Sherlock was dreaming..As for Daredevil, probably the best mad series of a Comic that has come out. Frank Castle should make an appearance.

As for tie-in to the marvel verse

The newspaper in Bens office on the wall mentions the headline Battle of New York

wow Daredevil is one violent tv show, I thought Arrow was violent and that doesn't hold a candle to this one.

My middle schooler was watching it with me, in the 1st ep I was hoping they didn't go full frontal with the girl.

Edited by krighton

wow Daredevil is one violent tv show, I thought Arrow was violent and that doesn't hold a candle to this one.

My middle schooler was watching it with me, in the 1st ep I was hoping they didn't go full frontal with the girl.

Do they go full backal with the girl? My I love her. Going to watch it tonight.

A well made TV show.

I can probably describe it like this;

Something like "The Flash" is like an extended movie made for teenagers with a ridiculous plot whereas DD is more set on character development and is definitely made for adults and has more realistic plots and fight scenes.

Only 2 episodes in but Marvel has done a great job with DD

not sure I'd call The Flash's plot ridiculous....having a great time watching that one. Like a goo dripping into a kids eyes and giving him extra sensory powers isn't ridiculous.

Edited by krighton

Do they go full backal with the girl? My I love her. Going to watch it tonight.

they show a side breast and her back.

Here's a review from a snarky lady...it will probably make you want to turn vigilante

http://www.vulture.com/2015/04/daredevil-netflix-tv-review.html

Different strokes and all that.

She loved Orange is the New Black, I stopped watching it after 3 or 4 episodes, didn't care for it.

Daredevil is not her cup of tea, doesn't make it a bad show.

Only 2 episodes in. Had to stop to watch the cluster*spoon* that is the Pens game.

The ending of episode 2 was just downright brutal. The lighting & cinematography of this show is exceptional. It's just everything I could have ever wanted. It's like Arrow on steroids without the teen CW soap opera stuff.

A well made TV show.

I can probably describe it like this;

Something like "The Flash" is like an extended movie made for teenagers with a ridiculous plot whereas DD is more set on character development and is definitely made for adults and has more realistic plots and fight scenes.

Only 2 episodes in but Marvel has done a great job with DD

not sure I'd call The Flash's plot ridiculous....having a great time watching that one. Like a goo dripping into a kids eyes and giving him extra sensory powers isn't ridiculous.

lol Yeah they're both ridiculous but I'm sure you know what I'm getting at. Never said I didn't like the Flash either but it's a more fun show to watch and it's aimed at a younger audience.

Only 2 episodes in. Had to stop to watch the cluster*spoon* that is the Pens game.

The ending of episode 2 was just downright brutal. The lighting & cinematography of this show is exceptional. It's just everything I could have ever wanted. It's like Arrow on steroids without the teen CW soap opera stuff.

I'm actually rooting for the Sens and Bruins right now :applause:

I'm actually rooting for the Sens and Bruins right now :applause:

Sens I'm good with. Boston on the other hand? Well.... let's just say that it's a beautiful city which I wish was devoid of its inhabitants.