• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any further info on Daredevil Netflix show?
6 6

2,037 posts in this topic

what is the reasoning behind releasing a season in one large chunk...how long will the gap be between seasons.

This is the Netflix model. Usually they release the next season a year later. From my understanding, the plan is to release the Luke Cage show shortly after although I haven't seen a release date yet. Then they will release Jessica Jones and so on.

Netflix has always been about binge watching though and they've kept their shows in that model (i.e. House of Cards, The Killing, Bloodline, and many more).

My wife is still amazed Netflix only costs us $7.99 a month. She is also hooked. As a said earlier, I rewatched the first few episodes with her and now I'm waiting on her cause she wasn't happy I watched alone. She was pretty impressed last night though.

I'm still trying to get my siblings to watch, but they were watching Suits instead :facepalm:

Jessica Jones is next, the Luke and then Iron Fist

if I have to wait a year for more I may just slam on the brakes and space the rest out, only on ep 4....13 episodes a year seems a bit on the weak side though, even though they're almost an hour long.

think of it as one long movie

honestly the production, the tone, I have to say this makes the Avengers and the other movies look like I've been watching a cartoon.

I'm definitely rolling my eyes at Cap's and Thor's one liners now.

what is the reasoning behind releasing a season in one large chunk…how long will the gap be between seasons.

This is the Netflix model. Usually they release the next season a year later. From my understanding, the plan is to release the Luke Cage show shortly after although I haven't seen a release date yet. Then they will release Jessica Jones and so on.

Netflix has always been about binge watching though and they've kept their shows in that model (i.e. House of Cards, The Killing, Bloodline, and many more).

My wife is still amazed Netflix only costs us $7.99 a month. She is also hooked. As a said earlier, I rewatched the first few episodes with her and now I'm waiting on her cause she wasn't happy I watched alone. She was pretty impressed last night though.

I'm still trying to get my siblings to watch, but they were watching Suits instead :facepalm:

Has there been a release date yet though? I went looking after the post and can't find one…

what is the reasoning behind releasing a season in one large chunk…how long will the gap be between seasons.

Has there been a release date yet though? I went looking after the post and can't find one…

I believe Jessica Jones is scheduled for late 2015, I know shooting is taking place for that right now, and since Luke Cage is her love interest in the show and he's been cast, I would assume he's next (2016) with Iron Fist (this should be good) shortly thereafter.

so is it possible the next time we get to see Daredevil is in the Defenders...or else they'll just sprinkle him in the other series....maybe each individual show is just a long one shot as a build up for the Defenders. There may not be another Season of Daredevil.

I am having trouble focusing to the show because of Deborah Ann Woll <3 ...This is my only complaint.

That Kal El's mother/Fisk's ladyfriend actor is, um, yeah. Scene-stealer, every time.:cloud9: Mercy.

Are you talking about Vanessa or Karen Paige?

Vanessa is a bit of a tease isn't she? I"m only on episode 4

I am having trouble focusing to the show because of Deborah Ann Woll <3 ...This is my only complaint.

That Kal El's mother/Fisk's ladyfriend actor is, um, yeah. Scene-stealer, every time.:cloud9: Mercy.

Are you talking about Vanessa or Karen Paige?

Vanessa is a bit of a tease isn't she? I"m only on episode 4

Vanessa. :)

I had to imdb her name: Ayelet Zurer. She has more of a presence in later episodes and I remembered her from Man of Steel.

Santa+Barbara+Film+Festival+Opening+Night+SDXTmaAzBkGl.jpg

When does he lose his Zoro outfit? I hate it.

Yeah...I wish they had brought it out sooner...I also don't like the black in it.

I don't think Cox's physique at 5'10" could really pull-off spandex, so I don't mind the body armor style. But I wish it could have been all red with just some heavy shading for highlights.

If you want the spoiler about when he loses the zorro mask:

Ep 13...about the last 10 mins.

I LOVE how she's chilling with those statues in the background. Hottest girl next door in forever. I love how she's taller than everyone on set too. <3

Not a spoiler below, but too lazy to make a quote.

screen-shot-2014-07-17-at-4_1407173_616.jpg

So, um, when does Season 2 come out? :baiting:

They all were good, but Episode 9 :o

Bout to start 9 now! Oh and I really like the simplicity of the mask. Soooo much better than some idiotic mask. Keep it edgy.

Can anyone direct me to a place that I can download a cheap pdf of the full run of DD from 1-200? I found a place, but they wanted $20 just for issues 1-11. That seems pricey to me. Guess I'll try the library.

Edited by cujobyte

Episode 13 was Bananas with Spider-Man web swinging past at the very end when Daredevil jumps off the building.

And Wolverine's claws cutting that web as they cut past some shadowy figure with a skull emblem on his chest.