• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Strange Tales 110

10 posts in this topic

Does it still have value? I found a large collection of early marvel... but the guy cut all the tpo right pieces out as a kid. Avengers 1, daredevil 1, asm 5 - 15.. etc.. I wish they were all intact.. I had no idea what to offer so I just bought a few.

With the missing piece and the amount of rust I'd call it a Fair, but 1.0 or 1.5 it doesn't really matter, folks will pay based on the nature of the flaws not assigned grade.

It has some value, as would all the keys with the corner piece cut out of the corner, and probably fairly easy to sell as there is always a demand for beater keys when priced right.

$100 :takeit: I think with the market for this book maybe in $200 mark, maybe more but no less unless you feel charitable.

I know the overstreet grading would put this book at a starting 2.0

But that would be on a copy that was flat, clean and no rust or major creases

So I think a 1.5 is what you have. Very nice http://comics.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=121342&lotNo=14400 this copy at heritage went for $182 in 1.0

so $200-$300 ball park price (thumbs u