• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some OA for charity.....

9 posts in this topic

.......over here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7268862#Post7268862

Ze-Man (Kenny)'s son is sick and needs an operation.

Also, if you feel like helping out, please donate and post some OA.

There are also comics for sale as well.

Check it out. It's for a great cause (thumbs u

I put up a personalized drawing of the shade by Teddy Kristiansen. My 10 year commission can now be yours! Help me be rid of this bad memory! Oh yeah, there is some other benefit as well for some charity thing but I just need you to take this wonderful commission, lovingly slaved over for ten full years (10 YEARS MAN,10 YEARS!), off my hands! And you get to have some money come out of your wallet for Trevor and in return you get some happy feelings and a piece of cool art in return. Art that may make me sick to even think about. But the art shouldn't suffer from my bad experience. Help rehabilitate this important piece of art!

And yeah, Trevor will get fiddy bux! Go Trevor!

My Dick Sprang sketches lasted 4 minutes...maybe we can also get some comic collectors interested in OA as an added bonus ?

That would be nice (thumbs u

Thanks for donating, brother! (worship)

BTW.....Does not look like I will be making the 1000 comics this year :cry: