• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

12 posts in this topic

You need to provide grades for the books

Where in the rules is this stated?

Only thing I found was:

7. List scans or information about the grade of the offered books.

I'm sure everyone would prefer accurately graded books, but scans are acceptable.

I am not an expert in grading like the fellows above me. I am glad I can provide a chuckle and obviously, this attempt at another sale is going to prove fruitful.

I prefer to let high-res scans be a better depiction of the actual book than my "grading."

You are correct, Detached, you do not HAVE to provide grades as long as you have decent scans. People around here do prefer you to have both, though, even if you just take a stab at it.

High grade books do deserve scans outside of the bags, and back cover scans are usually provided on those also.

GLWTS

I really do appreciate the positive feedback from everyone as I've never really sold raws on this board before. I've added a few new scans outside of the bags for a few titles that were suggested and will get more up with time.

Meanwhile, if anyone would like to see more scans of a certain book, let me know!

Thank you and kind regards,

Derek