• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is Foom 2 a Prototype for Wolverine?

Is Foom 2 a Wolverine Prototype?  

354 members have voted

1. 1. Is Foom 2 a Wolverine Prototype?

410 posts in this topic

is this copy from one of those Fantagraphics Foom kits from a few years back.?

I am not sure. I bought it on eBay 5 or 6 years ago for $15 or something because I liked the Steranko cover. It just came with the mag.

Nice work Andy, nice work. (thumbs u :applause:

Ha ha, yeah I did the eBay search right after posting that. Apparently still pretty hot.

Looks like it fell off a lot from the highs it was getting. But we all knew that would happen. Wanna see if anyone pops the buy it now on Octobers copy. :popcorn:

Ha ha, yeah I did the eBay search right after posting that. Apparently still pretty hot.

Looks like it fell off a lot from the highs it was getting. But we all knew that would happen. Wanna see if anyone pops the buy it now on Octobers copy. :popcorn:

That's the other one. Mine goes up tonight with no reserve and a one cent starting bid. :)

That's the other one. Mine goes up tonight with no reserve and a one cent starting bid. :)

You have two 9.8 copies? I saw one pop up with a pretty high buy it now. I just guessed that was you, since I do not know your eBay name.

That's a great way to gauge the market. Good luck man! :wishluck:

If it sells high maybe due to your great mood you would sell me those Gothic Tales mags for cheap? :foryou::)

You have two 9.8 copies? I saw one pop up with a pretty high buy it now. I just guessed that was you, since I do not know your eBay name.

If it sells high maybe due to your great mood you would sell me those Gothic Tales mags for cheap? :foryou::)

No, I just have the one. The BIN copy belongs to someone else.

The Gothic mags go with me to my grave! :sumo:

....or until I lose interest in them. :)

No, I just have the one. The BIN copy belongs to someone else.

The Gothic mags go with me to my grave! :sumo:

....or until I lose interest in them. :)

Oh ok.

:wishluck: I am waiting you out since I can't find ANY copies. :pullhair: