• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your Top 10 Series of 2013

93 posts in this topic

My list comprises the only books I've read and kept collecting this year

1 - Batman

2 - Walking Dead

3 - East Of West

4 - Bedlam ( when available :devil: only kidding, honest... I know you've been busy lol )

I deliberately kept a narrower focus this year as my pull list last year totalled about 30 titles... :insane:

1. East of West

2. Jupiter's Legacy

3. Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

4. Five Ghosts

5. Rat Queens

6. Superior Spider-man

7. The Wake

8. Trillium

9. Injustice Gods Among Us

10. Lazarus

**** I buy The Walking Dead and Saga in TPB form or they would knock something off the list****

I believe Letter 44, Manifest Destiny, Black Science, and Lemire's Green Arrow deserve honorable mention.

1. Bedlam

2. Todd The Ugliest Kid On earth

3. Ten Grand

4. Sheltered

5. Walking Dead

6 .Jupiter's Legacy

7. Deadpool

8. Revival

9. Breath Of Bones

10. Near Death (I know it's older but I only recently discovered it and loved it)

1. East of West

2. Jupiter's Legacy

4. Five Ghosts

5. Rat Queens

6. Superior Spider-man

7. The Wake

8. Trillium

10. Lazarus

**** I buy The Walking Dead and Saga in TPB form or they would knock something off the list****

I believe Letter 44, Manifest Destiny, Black Science, and Lemire's Green Arrow deserve honorable mention.

Your list is my pull list essentially.

1. East of West

2. Jupiter's Legacy

4. Five Ghosts

5. Rat Queens

6. Superior Spider-man

7. The Wake

8. Trillium

10. Lazarus

Your list is my pull list essentially.

You not what they say about great minds... They probably didn't have us in mind when they said it but how could they argue with these great books ? lol

One thing that is certain about everyone's list, these are great reads. The difficulty of making a list this year is that it is very hard to narrow down the ten best. It is a great time to read to comics.

Saga, East of West, The Wake, Letter 44, Buzzkill from Dark Horse, IMAGINE Agents, Lazarus, Six Gun Gorilla, and Death Sentence. This is in no specific order. I looked over the other's lists, and there are so many more comics that I read that are on the other's list. Once again, a great time to be a comic reader.

The Superhero genre has taken a massive hit the last 2 years. I never thought I'd share in that thought-process, but they feel old and a dying genre. Barring Hawkeye and Daredevil (of which DD is ending), there is very little from DC or Marvel that I like. If Superhero books were more like Invincible, I'd change my mind.

Pat