• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your Top 10 Series of 2013

93 posts in this topic

I'll have to check out Demeter & Heck now.

The 1st list was far too Marvel/DC focused. I highly disagree that Marvel gave Image a run for it's money. Image won hands-down.

Pat

My thoughts exactly.

(Thanks for sharing the links!)

For anyone too lazy to click through to the link.

100-76 - Notables: 95. Rat Queens, 91. Injustice, 83. Fury MAX, 81. Thor,

75-51 - Notables: 75. Walking Dead, 72. All New X-Men, 70. Five Ghosts, 56. Day Men,

50-26 - Notables: 48. Afterlife with Archie, 47. Uncanny Avengers, 41. Rachel Rising, 38. Black Beetle, 36. Revival, 31. Copra, 30. Journey Into Mystery, 28. Chew, 27. Prophet

25-11 - Notables: 25. Pretty Deadly, 24. Superior Foes of Spider-Man, 23. Locke & Key, 22. Mind MGMT, 21. Trillium, 20. Batman, 17. Fatale, 15. Astro City, 13. Sex Criminals, 12. The Private Eye, 11. Superior Spider-Man

I enjoy seeing all the Mind MGMT love!

Sometimes I feel like very few people are reading it and enjoying it.

:hi: Still reading it and loving it. But I agree, I like seeing the praise for Mind MGMT. I think Kindt deserves some sort of "Man of the Year" Award. He was all over in 2013, writing for everyone and still kicking out a fabulous book all on his own. 2c

Cheers to Matt Kindt! *clink*

I think this will impact some people's future purchases but I think mostly we look at these list to validate our own thoughts. I personlly have Injustice as one of my top comics. The only thing that has me doing a double take is that over half of the Top 10 list I've seen have Young Avengers menstioned as a winner. I read the first 3 or 4 and it kind of hit me the same way Sex Criminals did. I liked it but didn't love it. I will probavly give it 2nd look. Other than that, the first time I heard of Battling Boy or March:Book One was this week. Saints and Boxers art is a no go for me in the art department. I was thrilled to see Lazarus, East of West, Saga, and The Wake in the Top 8 but I thought EoW, Saga, TWD would all be top 3.