• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My future acquisition.. Should arrive in mid may or so

35 posts in this topic

No pre screaning or pressing required... I expect a 9.9 or a 10 at least. no signature either.... so this might be the wrong forum post this but that just too bad

7bvk.jpg

Woo hoo!!! Congrats Steve!! Our first will be a couple of weeks behind yours! Our kids are going to have such awesome comic collections...
Congrats!! Just found out my wife is pregnant today!

Whats up future Dads! Congratulations to All!

This thread made me smile so let me go ahead and join in on the fun ;)

My wife and I are expecting around the First Week of March!!!!! We have a baby boy on the way :)

My partner already got him his first spiderman onesie lol

Merry XMas and Happy New Year Guys!

:applause: Great another spidy fan!

Babies to the right and Babies to the left... Come on the rest of you slackers start making babies... you know you want to!

:lol: Congratulations to all of you guys! Your collecting budgets just got slashed but never for a better reason :applause:

Wait... What? :facepalm:

I'm still pretending this isn't real. :whistle:

No pre screaning or pressing required... I expect a 9.9 or a 10 at least. no signature either.... so this might be the wrong forum post this but that just too bad

7bvk.jpg

Green label.

No witness to certify.

Stop it Rich...

you were there! I know you were drunk but....

Woo hoo!!! Congrats Steve!! Our first will be a couple of weeks behind yours! Our kids are going to have such awesome comic collections...
Congrats!! Just found out my wife is pregnant today!

Whats up future Dads! Congratulations to All!

This thread made me smile so let me go ahead and join in on the fun ;)

My wife and I are expecting around the First Week of March!!!!! We have a baby boy on the way :)

Congrats to the 4 of you!