• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who would win - Hulk vs. Doomsday

69 posts in this topic

thoughts on who would win? and please don't bias on your favorite character

That would be something. I don't think Doomsday has any vulnerabilities. His speed or ability to move is undetectable by the human eye. He can also regenerate and basically can not die. So for folks saying Hulk would beat Doomsday; with that logic, would Hulk not also beat Superman?

A similar crossover match I would like see is Bane vs Hulk.

These two aren't even in the same league. Bane's strongest attacks would hardly register with Hulk.

I don't remember the exact cartoon, but I remember seeing a clip from an animated DC show where Superman put on Batman's outfit and crashed a deal Bane was doing. Bane amped up and was ready to knock "Batman" around, only to have his attacks shrugged off. He was then thoroughly thrashed.

I bring this up because many people are putting Hulk and Superman on somewhat equal footing in the strength department and Bane is nowhere near that level.

These two aren't even in the same league. Bane's strongest attacks would hardly register with Hulk.

I don't remember the exact cartoon, but I remember seeing a clip from an animated DC show where Superman put on Batman's outfit and crashed a deal Bane was doing. Bane amped up and was ready to knock "Batman" around, only to have his attacks shrugged off. He was then thoroughly thrashed.

I bring this up because many people are putting Hulk and Superman on somewhat equal footing in the strength department and Bane is nowhere near that level.

Yes. Hulk would crush Bane.

Whoever the writer wants to win. Batman beat Superman's in DKR. It's super hero comics, it will never follow logic.

+1

I'll never understand people's infatuation with these debates.

And what about Christina vs Britney? Or is that too 90s for this crowd...

Yes. Hulk would crush Bane.

Right. I should have prefaced that I was thinking more of the story line where Bane was transformed into Rulk; for entertainment purposes that is.

Whoever the writer wants to win. Batman beat Superman's in DKR. It's super hero comics, it will never follow logic.

+1

I'll never understand people's infatuation with these debates.

And what about Christina vs Britney? Or is that too 90s for this crowd...

Are we talking Fat Christina vs Britney? Or Christina vs Fat Britney? Or Fat Christina vs Fat Britney? Plus it depends on whose holding the boa constrictor at the time of the fight... not to mention the power level of each individual's current STDs.

So many things to consider in a battle like this hm

I do think that Bane could kill them both though... maybe hm

pizapcom107969495961442591388330470574_zps4e92115d.jpg