• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who would win - Hulk vs. Doomsday

69 posts in this topic

As I went through the thread I wondered if Mary Ann or Ginger were still alive and if so what they look like. Geez, could you imagine waking up next to Ginger every day? What a fright mask. Don't they know when to stop? Tina Louise was about as stunning a woman as walked the Earth. She was perfectly cast in God's Little Acre and she fuelled the imagination of little boys of my generation who were unable to buy a copy of Playboy. And now, it has come to... THAT!

Mary Ann got bottom billing and I don't even remember who played her-- Dawn Sumbudie? She looks great in that photo but she doesn't look 70+. She looks like she is in her 50s. It must be an earlier photo. Did she die young and leave a good looking corpse or is that the last photo she allowed anyone to take? Am I mistaken and is she one of those people that just doesn't age the way the rest of us do?

But as for Ginger, is that God's Little Joke, an equalizer for all the advantages she has had with her beauty?

Then

GINGER_0ce2ee_76161.jpg

Now

Tina+Louise+2012+Academy+Motion+Picture+Arts+HgXc-glvzCLl.jpgdawn-wells-warner-home-videos-gilligans-island-dvd-launch-event-AvtLr6.jpg

Yikes!

I had to look up Tina Louise(Ginger) after seeing that pic.

She was born in 1934, she will be 80 this year.

Makes more sense now.

Still,,,,,, Yikes

Mary Ann aka Dawn Wells was born in 1938 only 4 years younger

I'm all in on Mary Ann :cloud9:

Ok... the motive is Superman vs Hulk.

>>>

Superman easily beats Hulk.

He is stronger. Perhaps... equally strong if Hulk gets maximum mad.

He is faster. No doubt. Faster than light.

He is smarter. No doubt.

That is more than enough to win every time.

And then he can freeze, fire, and on and on special stuff that Hulk has none of.

Only chance Hulk has is kryptonite.

hm

I don't know hm

If Hulk gets stronger the madder he gets... wouldn't his anger also affect his muscles in relation to speed?

I mean if the limits to his anger are or could be... well... limitless... then couldn't his speed be limitless as well? hm

hm

I think those arguing for Superman "easily" are undervaluing Hulk...

The Hulk possesses the potential for limitless physical strength depending directly on his emotional state, particularly his anger.[57] This has been reflected in the repeated comment, "The madder Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets." After probing, the entity Beyonder once claimed that the Hulk's potential strength had "no finite element inside."[58] Hulk's strength has been depicted as sometimes limited by Banner's subconscious influence; when Jean Grey psionically "shut Banner off", Hulk became strong enough to overpower and destroy the physical form of the villain Onslaught.[59] Writer Greg Pak described the Worldbreaker Hulk shown during World War Hulk as having a level of physical power where "Hulk was stronger than any mortal—and most immortals—who ever walked the Earth."[60] His strength allows him to leap into lower Earth orbit or across continents,[61][62] and he has displayed superhuman speed.[63][64]

His durability, regeneration, and endurance also increase in proportion to his temper.[65] Hulk is resistant to injury or damage, though the degree to which varies between interpretations, but he has withstood the equivalent of solar temperatures,[66][67] nuclear explosions,[63][68][69] and planet-shattering impacts.[70][71] Despite his remarkable resiliency, continuous barrages of high-caliber gunfire can hinder his movement to some degree while he can be temporarily subdued with intense attacks with chemical weapons such as anesthetic gases, although any interruption of such dosages will allow him to quickly recover.[72] He has been shown to have both regenerative and adaptive healing abilities, including growing tissues to allow him to breathe underwater,[73] surviving unprotected in space for extended periods,[74] and when injured, healing from most wounds within seconds.[75][76] As an effect, he has an extremely prolonged lifespan

Mary Ann (Dawn Wells) is actually going to be doing a signing at the Los Angeles Comic Book convention at the Shrine next Sunday. I am going to get something signed by her simply because she is Mary Ann. I have no idea what though, lol

Bring a picture of Ginger and pretend she's Ginger and tell her that Ginger was always your favorite character of the two of them. lol

NO WAY!!! Mary Ann was always my favorite. :cloud9: