• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Funny Book of the Year...

11 posts in this topic

This poll was started over in GOLD and is comprised mostly of Golden Age books, but the rules allowed for limited entries from other eras and voting isn't restricted to folks who frequent the Golden Age forum.

Our poll has been well underway for several days, and will end NY Eve. Folks who participate in other comics forums are invited to cast their votes keeping in mind that the emphasis is predominantly Golden Age books.

If you're interested at looking at some real nice comics and perhaps tossing your opinion into the mix, here's the thread in Gold Comics...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7289327#Post7289327

NOTE: All comic collectors are encouraged to participate, but our delay in posting here was to insure that the process and discussions were well underway before opening the cage door. th_monkey_dance.gif

No love for Crime Suspenstories #22... (shrug) That book was really hot most of the year. Cool list of books, though!

It is only for books people bought in 2013 AND submitted for inclusion in the poll

Ahh. I gotcha. I missed this in the GA section - I bought two but sold both in 2013 to boardies, so I don't have them anymore. However, maybe 2014 will bring one back to me, because I'm bummed I don't have one any longer.

No love for Crime Suspenstories #22... (shrug) That book was really hot most of the year. Cool list of books, though!

It is only for books people bought in 2013 AND submitted for inclusion in the poll

Still think Doc's CSS 22 9.2 and his Thunda1 9.6 deserve a spot ( picked up in 2013 ) :golfclap: