• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade my Amazing Spidey 78 1969

6 posts in this topic

629874-amazing78III.jpg

Looks like it could be a killer 9.4/9.6 copy but a larger scan of the front and back would be needed before most here would give a guess.

It is such a pretty copy, held under a light has no indentations on the cover.. What is amazing is the brilliant colors on the cover. I will scan a picture of the back tomorrow. I am so curious about the effect of the cover wear on the right side.and if that has a minor/material affect on the grade. It is an apparent 9.6 to me. What is the value of a 9.4 with off white pages. The left side below the green is like a pencil blunted against it and it slightly broke the color. 1st appearance of prowler. It appears that the comic has not seen light since 1969. It is one of those silver age comics you stare at and go wow as you hold it in your hands.