• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First World Problems

28 posts in this topic

I'm not trying to come across as a tool but I really am in a quandry, and I need fellow boardies to help me. I'm fielding a few different trade offers and all are great. How would you determine what to go with? Suffice to say the all offers have books you want, and your not doing the trade to sell what you get, but rather add to your collection. Go with monetary value? Best condition? Lets say Offers 1 and 2 are for mid grade keys, you want equally, offer 3 is a high grade you want and 2 mid grades that are nice.

Also what are thoughts on mid grade keys? personal preferance? not worth it? Mid grade we will call 5.0-7.5. Lord this is hard....

Me neither. Do you have any more details? I love telling people what to do, but I need some more info.

I am meeting up with friends later. Do I go with beer on this icy evening, Scotch or Jameson and Ginger?

Me neither. Do you have any more details? I love telling people what to do, but I need some more info.

I am meeting up with friends later. Do I go with beer on this icy evening, Scotch or Jameson and Ginger?

Just you and your buddies, then beer. If there will be females then scotch. If your looking to get hammered I would advise against it, but beer if you must.

Always with the beer… but it could just be that all those other drinks give me wicked heartburn.

Always with the beer… but it could just be that all those other drinks give me wicked heartburn.

Ah, this brings me back to good ol' MA. :cloud9:

I'll give it a try with the limited information you've given...

If you are planning on selling it now go with highest resale value (Duh)

If you are planning on holding it and selling it later go with highest grade/best value.

If you are planning on keeping it just go with whatever makes you happiest.

I'm fielding a few different trade offers and all are great. How would you determine what to go with? Suffice to say the all offers have books you want, and your not doing the trade to sell what you get, but rather add to your collection. Go with monetary value? Best condition? Lets say Offers 1 and 2 are for mid grade keys, you want equally, offer 3 is a high grade you want and 2 mid grades that are nice.

snob--article_image.jpg

Why Stanley, I’d nary a notion of your introspective ways, having thought you merely a captain of industry and a king among men with the foresight to see the vast permutations of comic book haggling. Cease this fawning and let us retire ourselves to imbibe on some fine ales this eve and further discuss in-depth whether or not you should trade for a first edition of X-Force #1.

:signfunny:

You're batting a hundred today. What gives? You eat a magic mushroom?

Eat? I'll bet he wishes he thought of that!

I'm curious. What would he think to do with it? Rub it on as deodorant?

I thought they went in the other end. :sick: