• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

@@ALL SOLD@@House of Secrets 92, Iron Man 1 and Spidey 2.

16 posts in this topic

First board sale:

Rules:

1. No probies, HOSers. (tsk) I reserve the right to refuse any buy offer/claim/ :takeit:

2. :takeit: is trump to all. Should negotiations end up going via PM, I ask that you please still post the :takeit: if agreement reached via PM.

3. I would prefer to keep these to US destinations. I will ship well packed via USPS priority, insured and signature confirmation. Shipping for slabs is included in price.

4. Payment by Paypal. Any other method, i.e. personal checks/certified bank checks, money orders considered, but would need to clear before book/s ship/s.

5.No returns on the slabs. If I get around to listing any raws, then I would accept returns on raw books so long as they are returned in condition I sent them in.

6. I apologize for glare. Scanner bed isn't big enough for slabs.

7. Books have not been pressed to my knowledge.

8. Slabs are free of any damage

9. Are not listed anywhere else

10. Not interested in trades

11. Open to discuss sensible offers.

Congrats if you've made it this far and thank you for checking out my books!

First :bump:. Prices have been lowered.

I am open to discussing offers, but please keep them reasonable. Not interested in trades unless you're wacky enough to fork over an original AF 15 for these. :makepoint:

Thanks to those who've shown interest and the couple of comments.