• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I haven't bought this yet BUT when I do it's going to CGC someday

16 posts in this topic

JWK,

You should also start this thread:

Official books to Submit to CGC years from now

I love the thread this week going to CGC and thought it would be kind of cool if we had a thread on books that you have not bought yet but will plan to send to CGC years from now. :cool:

Post a list of the books you want to buy years from now that you plan on submitting to CGC.

It will be a total hit. :popcorn:

And by popular demand and I hope I don't get :boo: or :flamed: but I hope to some day buy a Nice ASM 50 to send to CGC

I don't see this thread gaining any legs!

The VAST majority of people would rather reveal our nuclear codes to Al-Queda before they let anyone know what book they are planning on buying before they buy it! :gossip:

The VAST majority of people would rather reveal our nuclear codes to Al-Queda before they let anyone know what book they are planning on buying before they buy it! :gossip:

This reminds me of Eddie Murphy's bit on how his buddy will tell him about doing his wife in the butt but not what stocks he buys...lol

This reminds me of Eddie Murphy's bit on how his buddy will tell him about doing his wife in the butt but not what stocks he buys...lol

Are you sure it wasn't who he was voting for? hm

And it was

And it was

Double doh!!

HomeFacePalm.jpg

One day I am going to win the lottery, collect $650 million and buy a mid grade copy of Action 1 or Detective 27 and submit that copy to CGC.