• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2014 SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD

1,468 posts in this topic

added this to the collection, just 11 more cheung AvX covers and ive got the set lol

unnamed6_zps1f89cc05.jpg

Gonna have to figure out how to get one of these out from under you... But as I already said to you it's absolutely amazing.

Whoa cant break up the set now lol, I only have 11 more to go to finish it.

When you do jam pieces do you have one artist start the piece with rough pencils and then have the other artist go over that or do you do one character at a time?

there are a few ways to do it. i tend to have a rough outline to keep the piece cohesive. others just let the artists run with it. either way, its a fun way of getting several artists on one piece.

Had a fun FCBD at Yancy St. Comics today. I got a few sketches done and hung out with Adonis. I might get my Medina inked and colored though the OCD in me just noticed he reversed the color scheme in her outfit...

Angel Medina - Harley Quinn

Meghan Hetrick - Harley Quinn

Tommy Castillo - Poison Ivy

2014-05-03144907_zps392577ed.jpg

2014-05-03140646_zpscb2eb58e.jpg

2014-05-03130502_zps8ec147be.jpg