• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALL SOLD IN RECORD TIME - THANK YOU!

37 posts in this topic

Human Torch #20 CGC 5.5 CR/OW - $675 ***SOLD***

Classic WWII Schomburg cover! No writing or date stamp present but there is a small delivery stamp in the upper left of the front. Back cover also includes"MILES' 2nd HAND STORE - 503-507 BRADY ST. DAVENPORT, IOWA" stamp.

image-4.jpg

Human Torch #20 CGC 5.5 CR/OW - $675

Classic WWII Schomburg cover! No writing or date stamp present but there is a small delivery stamp in the upper left of the front. Back cover also includes"MILES' 2nd HAND STORE - 503-507 BRADY ST. DAVENPORT, IOWA" stamp.

image-4.jpg

:takeit:

image-4.jpg

32 seconds Flat. Not too shabby. Great pickup on a beauty Schomburg. Torch looks great.

image-4.jpg

32 seconds Flat. Not too shabby. Great pickup on a beauty Schomburg. Torch looks great.

I love this cover, and at a fantastic price! First purchase of the new year

:whee:

image-4.jpg

Avengers #11 CGC 6.5 CR/OW - $120

Another great looking copy! No writing or date stamps present. Most visible defect is a crease in the lower-right of the back cover (can take pic if needed).

image-5.jpg

Per PM, I'LL TAKE IT!

(I don't know where to get the I'll Take It icon)

Another great looking copy! No writing or date stamps present. Most visible defect is a crease in the lower-right of the back cover (can take pic if needed).

image-5.jpg

Per PM, I'LL TAKE IT!

no worries ;)

image-5.jpg

Per PM, I'LL TAKE IT!

Click the quote or reply button under the post, click the yellow happy face to see all the smilies and then click the :takeit: smilie

image-4.jpg

I love this cover, and at a fantastic price! First purchase of the new year

My first as well. I regret selling my Torch 8, but I'll hopefully get another down the road. The boards was my first true introduction to Schomburg. Just beautiful stuff. You gotta appreciate it.

Tales of Suspense #96 CGC 6.0 OW/W - $40

Sharp looking copy with b/c just as clean as the front! No writing or date stamps present.

image-2.jpg

Unless someone already did

Tales of Suspense #96 CGC 6.0 OW/W - $40

Sharp looking copy with b/c just as clean as the front! No writing or date stamps present.

image-2.jpg

Unless someone already did

All yours!

^^