• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If Feds found Kal-El when he crashed on earth?

31 posts in this topic

He would not have been dissected since they would not have been able to run standard 30's 40's slice and poke tests. He would have been raised in an environment trained to root out fascism and communism assuming that he actually came to Earth in the 1920.

So pretty much the same.

Frank Miller is awesome.

I always wondered what he would do to the women he may have bedded? Wouldn't they have been completely annihilated?

This Wonder-Warthog story from Zap #4 may give you an idea.

This is from the Heritage auction of the OA - the pages are shown out of order. 1-2-5-4-3

WARNING: Not family friendly, and considered pretty misogynistic in retrospect.

Not sure if this has ever been discussed on here, did a quick search and didn't find anything.

How do you think Superman as we know him would have ended up if he was discovered by the Feds instead of sweet old ma and pa Kent?

Isn't that the plot of Supreme Power?

100-gary-frank1.jpg

I always wondered what he would do to the women he may have bedded? Wouldn't they have been completely annihilated?

Wasn't this topic covered almost 20 years ago in Mallrats? :baiting:

Are you also strangely fixated on whether or not the Thing's "thing" is also orange and rocky?

tumblr_m2uj9azLNV1ru4cdzo1_1280.jpg

Wasn't this topic covered almost 20 years ago in Mallrats? :baiting:

Are you also strangely fixated on whether or not the Thing's "thing" is also orange and rocky?

tumblr_m2uj9azLNV1ru4cdzo1_1280.jpg

DON'T DO IT, MERLE!!!

-slym

Read Red Son and substitute USA for Russia

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Was this a good story?

its not bad, the idea alone is entertaining enough (for me) to see the story out till the end, i felt Millar didn't need to wrap it all up at the end and should have left it open for more

Not sure if this has ever been discussed on here, did a quick search and didn't find anything.

How do you think Superman as we know him would have ended up if he was discovered by the Feds instead of sweet old ma and pa Kent?

Look at what the almost did to ALF? And what he almost did to a seal?